Using satellite imagery data, we monitor and analyze helping farmers with reports. We sent the information to farmers (Mobile App, WhatsApp), helping them make timely irrigation decisions, optimize fertilizer usage, and progress of their crop growth.
We help them double their crop yield while saving money.
We work with (i) large private and contract farmers and (ii) local state government bodies.
1. Five farmers with a total of about 200+ hectares of farmland under our management.
2. Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, http://ouat.nic.in India is a crucial customer. Government initiatives and innovations start from these universities.
3. Government of Odisha, and Manipur (India). An enterprise sales cycle but with rewards of $10+ Million projects spanning years.
4. Private Contract Farm Management company, https://www.hosachiguru.com is a key customer helping us shape our product. Starting with about 100 hectares of land and expanding to their whole 1,000+ hectares across two Indian States.
Starting with the $250+ Billion Indian Agriculture Market, with plans to expand to APAC and African countries.
B>B>C format of working with State Governments and helping farmers by using the existing initiatives earmarked for Agriculture Technology Advancements.
Private Farm Management companies.
Problem or Opportunity
Indian Agriculture Contributes less than 20% to the National GDP. Productivity is less than one-third of Brazil, the USA, Japan, etc. Under-utilized national/state funds for Agriculture Technology Advancement.
Solution (product or service)
1. Farmers will get regular reports in the form of text (WhatsApp) or PDF and be able to make decisions about the growth of the crops, water, and fertilizer usage.
2. A dashboard of monitoring, analysis, and reports for private/contract farmers.
1. We believe in "Be Kind" and "Be Humane" to farmers. We work for the farmers, while others treat farmers as their source of revenue.
2. Government funds for Agriculture are validated through researchers at State Universities. We work with them and augmenting their efforts, which helps us plug into the government funds for Agriculture. Agriculture advancement funds are already earmarked but almost all Indian States are unable to spend the funds each year.
1. We will have subscription tiers per acre of a farm, starting from a base subscription of $0.99 per hectare per month.
For instance, India's tiniest state (Manipur) has about 336,755 acres of rice cultivation. So, we have a market of about $135,000 per month to target for just rice in that tiny region. Manipur's size is 0.68% of India.
2. Customized solutions for private farmers. Variable Payment on Tools, Services, Implementation, and Maintenance Contracts.
Money will be spent on
1. Partnership with a few key Satellite Imagery data providers such as planet.com and/or Sentinel Hub.
2. Team/Product Growth.
Offer for investor
SAFE(*), if less than $1 Million. Equity if $2 Million or above.