Photo - Rational Knowledge Services Private Limited
51464

Rational Knowledge Services Private Limited

Customer services centric

India, Telangana
Market: Consulting, Services
Stage of the project: Prototype or product is ready

Date of last change: 08.03.2021
Go to the owner's profile
4
equalizer from 2000
help
Calculated and estimated occupancy of the project (more about ratings)
My rating
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Average rating:
Also this project:
- is seeking a loan
 

Idea

To become a household name when it comes to any kind of IT requirement be it
interviewing, Projects, Development, Support or IT products

Current Status

We are self bootstrapping as part of funding and family& friends to build our business

We are building multiple apps/products and tools to cover local business to grow their business in economic mode

We are a customer-centric and recurring revenue business model

Market

IT Companies
SME Businesses
Education Institutions
Corporate Offices
Financial Institutions
Logistics Companies

Problem or Opportunity

We identified multiple area(s) and domain(s) that are costly for the people and hassle ones

For example, In India no app for reminding the vaccines to parents specifically, and not much exposure with that and also parents paying more cost to get the vaccine

We are planning to make simplify the lifestyle of people what they doing in general and make economic for the vaccines

Solution (product or service)

We planned to provide IT services and generate revenue and build different app/products and tools to increase people lifestyle and economic

Competitors

All are in the pitch deck

Advantages or differentiators

Minimal Costing of packages

All IT Solution under one roof

Customized/Individual Solutions

Every service packaged with
additional benefits

Finance

All are in the pitch deck and you can see the profits how much we generate

Business model

All are in the pitch deck

Money will be spent on

We are planned to invest 60 % of the amount in IT services and the remaining 40% + profits + resources who are recruited for IT services utilize to build Apps, Products, and tools to generate recurring revenue

And other details are mentioned in the Pirch deck

Offer for investor

Every year 40 % profits will share

Team or Management

Risks

--Low barriers to entry
Mitigation: Gaining a foothold in the market by
providing quality services.

-- Cyber security threats
Mitigation: Giving priority to data security
and setting up firewalls to protect systems.

Photos

Photo 1 - Customer services centric
Photo 2 - Customer services centric
Photo 3 - Customer services centric
Photo 4 - Customer services centric
Photo 5 - Customer services centric

Product Video

5,00
1
2
3
4
5
1 voice
Sign in/Sign up
arrow_back
EN
more_horiz
close
visibility1493
star0
Add to favorites
Delete from favorites
share
close
thumb_up0
Like
Unlike
Idea
Current Status
Market
Problem or Opportunity
Solution (product or service)
Competitors
Advantages or differentiators
Finance
Invested in previous rounds, $
Business model
Money will be spent on
Offer for investor
Team or Management
Mentors & Advisors
Lead investor
Risks
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
Won the competition and other awards
Invention/Patent
Photos
Product Video
Presentation