1. There is no networking platform like Linkedin centred around learning and for its stake holders.
2. The EdTech’s space currently requires a user to subscribe to not one but many platforms to achieve learning objectives, leaving them confused and money drained.
2. Present day EdTech industry is getting overcrowded, has high burn rate, flooring revenues and low customer acquisitions.
Solution (product or service)
Inkclick operates in a B2B2C framework
1. Networking & meaningful engagement enabled with rewards further enabling a creators economy
2. Learning Marketplace to serve Plug and Play learning options from Free-Lance Educators and/or global EdTech's via Live Classes, Recorded Courses, LMS programs from third party providers.
3. School & College Membership : Industry Talks, Webinars, online competitions, Students council.
4. Advertising Dashboard with a focused audience for businesses offering education products and services.
We aim to serve engagement & create life long learners
As a SAAS for learning based networking in a B2B and B2B2C Model for all stake holders
The platform via its Social Network plugs-in the following
1. Learning and Tutoring marketplace and its Aggregator Fee
2. Premium educator profiles plan and Listing fee from Edtech's
3. Free Membership (Current phase of Business) for School & College membership which drive user acquisition and engagement
4. Digital Advertising dashboard for products and services businesses in this space.
We are on global lookout to grow the Learning Community.